Under the Ontario Asbestos Regulation, building owners must establish an asbestos management program to maintain the condition of asbestos containing materials (ACM) within their building. As part of any asbestos management program, asbestos awareness training is an important part.
Employees and/or tenants need to know about the asbestos material present at their place of business. Training covers topics as follows: legislation, what is asbestos, what are asbestos’ health effects, necessary precautions, emergencies, inspections, and maintenance. The training makes the asbestos management program easier to understand and implement.
GTA Environmental can provide asbestos awareness training at your workplace. Our asbestos awareness training program is a 3.0 hour session lead by an experienced trainer. Training is done using a MS PowerPoint presentation via a laptop computer connected to a projector.
Here’s what you get with the training session:
- Instructor lead PowerPoint presentation.
- All necessary materials supplied to conduct the asbestos awareness training.
- Employee participation with one case study exercise and quiz.
- Wallet-sized training certificates for employees. An extra set of certificates are produced for HR files.
- Class participation list for HR files.
Do you need Asbestos Training?
For a free phone consultation call 1-877-260-0987.