Transportation of Dangerous Goods Training
Under the Canadian Transportation of Dangerous Goods Act (TDGA), employees involved in the Shipping, Transporting, or Receiving of Dangerous Goods require TDG training every 3 years.
GTA Environmental can provide TDG training for your employees at your workplace.
Our training program is a 4-hour session lead by an experienced trainer. The TDG training is done using a MS PowerPoint presentation via a laptop computer connected to a projector.
Here’s what you get with the training:
- Instructor lead PowerPoint presentation.
- All necessary materials supplied to conduct the training.
- Employee participation with three practical exercises; package labeling, placard selection, and Bill of Lading preparation. 40 question TDG quiz.
- Wallet-sized training certificates. An extra set of certificates is produced for HR files.
- Class participation list for HR files.
Do your employees need WHMIS Training?
Call our office today, 1-877-260-0987 for more information on how we can help you provide TDG training to your employees.